Contribute to DLL-files Wiki »
The wnaspi32.dll is a module that communicates with the SCSI interface. It has standardized communication between system’s and drives by supporting ASPI. ASPI provides hardware and platform independent when running operations like transferring files and reading data.
The most common occurring error messages caused by problems with wnaspi32.dll:
• "Wnaspi32.dll Not Found."
• "This application failed to start because wnaspi32.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
• "Cannot find [PATH]\wnaspi32.dll."
• "The file wnaspi32.dll is missing."
• "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: wnaspi32.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
Errors related to the wnaspi32.dll file are commonly occurring when a program is running, starting-up or even when "Microsoft Windows" is starting-up or shutting-down. If you are having trouble with wnaspi32.dll your pc will become slower, and unreliable. Programs may shut-down unexpected and cause data-loss.
Errors caused by problems with wnaspi32.dll are commonly occurring in all of the "Microsoft Windows" operating systems. The universal solution to your problems is to download and re-install a new copy of the wnaspi32.dll file.
Comments made by users:
For ePSXe PlayStation emulator