下载 DLL-files Fixer，轻松地修复您的注册表错误。
试用版只能修复一个 DLL 文件错误和15个注册表错误。随后你可以升级到完整版，价格仅为 $29.95，随后即可修复无限数量个错误，并下载不限数量的 DLL 文件
从 DLL 文件权威处获得您需要的修复。
该文件尚未提供下载，我们仅提供如何修复特定 .dll 问题的相关信息。
Step 1: Use Windows File Search Tool to Find 2ndsrch.dll Path
1. Go to Start > Search > All Files or Folders.
2. In the "All or part of the the file name" section, type in "2ndsrch.dll" file name(s).
3. To get better results, select "Look in: Local Hard Drives" or "Look in: My Computer" and then click "Search" button.
4. When Windows finishes your search, hover over the "In Folder" of "2ndsrch.dll", highlight the file and copy/paste the path into the address bar. Save the file's path on your clipboard because you'll need the file path to delete 2ndsrch.dll in the following manual removal steps.
Step 2: Use Windows Command Prompt to Unregister 2ndsrch.dll Files
1. To open the Windows Command Prompt, go to Start > Run > type cmd and then click the "OK" button.
2. Type "cd" in order to change the current directory, press the "space" button, enter the full path to where you believe the 2ndsrch.dll DLL file is located and press the "Enter" button on your keyboard. If don't know where 2ndsrch.dll DLL file is located, use the "dir" command to display the directory's contents.
3. To unregister "2ndsrch.dll" DLL file, type in the exact directory path + "regsvr32 /u" + [DLL_NAME] (for example, :C\Spyware-folder\> regsvr32 /u 2ndsrch.dll.dll) and press the "Enter" button. A message will pop up that says you successfully unregistered the file.
Step 3: Detect and Delete Other 2ndsrch.dll Files
1. To open the Windows Command Prompt, go to Start > Run > cmd and then press the "OK" button.
2. Type in "dir /A name_of_the_folder" (for example, C:\Spyware-folder), which will display the folder's content even the hidden files.
3. To change directory, type in "cd name_of_the_folder".
4. Once you have the file you're looking for type in del "name_of_the_file".
5. To delete a file in folder, type in "del name_of_the_file".
6. To delete the entire folder, type in "rmdir /S name_of_the_folder".
7. Select the "2ndsrch.dll" process and click on the "End Process" button to kill it.